Wall of Windows and a Sleeping Loft
About This Plan
- This unique 2 bed home plan is perfect for a vacation home, especially one with great views of the water or the mountains with its large wrap-around viewing/grilling deck.
- The great room soars two stories and gives you floor to ceiling windows to take advantage of your views. A centrally located fireplace adds warmth and provides separation from the great room and the kitchen while maintaining the open concept feel of the home.
- The master suite is on the main floor and located away from the entertaining space. It has a walk-in closet and access to a private deck.
- Upstairs you'll find the sleeping loft which overlooks the great room below and gives whoever is up there great views out the wall of windows.
- Related Plan: Downsize and remove the master with house plan 70504MK (844 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,098 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 883 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 215 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 72 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 6"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 3"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available