One-level 1800 Square Foot Country Home Plan with Large Back Terrace
About This Plan
- This one-level Country home plan is wrapped in board and batten siding with a double garage extending from the front of the design.
- A cathedral ceiling soars above the combined living and dining rooms and continues through the back terrace.
- The gourmet kitchen features two islands; one with a cooktop and one with a sink and eating bar. A walk-in pantry sits within arm's reach for easy access.
- The bedrooms occupy the right side of the design, including the master bedroom with sliding door access to the patio, a walk-in closet, and 4-fixture bathroom with an oversized shower.
- Enter from the double garage to find a walk-in closet that serves as storage for bags, shoes, outdoor gear.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,800 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,800 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,800 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss