One-level Acadian Home Plan with Split Bedrooms and Flex Room
About This Plan
- The extended double garage creates a parking courtyard to welcome guests to this one-level Acadian home plan.
- Inside, the heart of the home is open to the living and dining areas, while a flex room off the foyer can serve as a formal dining room, music area, or study.
- The spacious kitchen presents a sizable island, large range, and plenty of space in the walk-in pantry.
- The serene master bedroom will give the homeowner privacy with its tucked-away location, and is paired with a 5-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Dedicated storage in the garage is a must-have, and the combined mud / laundry room provides a drop zone and neighbors a powder bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,134 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,134 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 262 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 2"
- Depth: 71' 10"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 668 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss