One-Level Contemporary House Plan with Optional Lower Level
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Low-pitched roof lines add to the contemporary elements offered in this one-level house plan. Finish the lower level as designed and gain 2,291 sq. ft. of living space, including two bedrooms, a theater, and a sprawling recreation room with a wet bar.
- Upon arriving, a courtyard will greet guests, with an optional water feature or fireplace. Once inside, a spacious entry leads to the rear-facing, common areas, where exposed beams help define the living room.
- The attached, eat-in kitchen boasts a large island that houses a deep-bowl sink, and the walk-in pantry is close by for easy access. Large sliding doors grant access to the sizable, covered patio for outdoor enjoyment.
- The master bedroom, set apart from the other family bedrooms, features a 5-fixture en suite, two walk-in closets, and access to the laundry room. Two other generously-sized bedrooms, off the foyer, share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- The 3-car garage faces forward and opens into a mudroom with built-in lockers, a drop zone for personal items, and a coat closet.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,485 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,485 sq. ft.
- Courtyard: 255 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 507 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 144 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,291 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 250 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 77' 8"
- Max ridge height: 19' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 844 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss