One-level Country House Plan with Open-Concept Living
About This Plan
- Tapered columns, timber-framed gables, and shake siding contribute to the great curb appeal of this one-level country house plan. Stone accents complete the design.
- The formal entry provides immediate views of the combined family room, dining area, and kitchen, with a centralized serving bar providing additional cabinet storage.
- A covered porch spans the width of the home, accessible from both the kitchen and master suite.
- Retreat to the master suite, which boasts a media cabinet, dual walk-in closets, and a 5-fixture bath with two toilets and a separate tub and shower.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located across the hall and share a Jack-and-Jill bath. The 2-car garage protrudes at a 45 degree angle, adding dimension to the front elevation.
- Related Plans: Move the master bath and downsize slightly with house plans 20156GA and 20157GA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,098 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,098 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 4"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick