One-level Craftsman House Plan with Wide Back Porch
About This Plan
- Tapered columns, timber-framed gables, and shake siding contribute to the great curb appeal of this one-level craftsman home plan. Stone accents complete the design.
- The formal entry provides immediate views of the combined family room, dining area, and kitchen, with a fireplace serving as a focal point.
- A covered porch spans the width of the home, accessible from both the family room and master suite.
- The hallway leading to the rear-facing, master suite is flanked by walk-in closets. The 5-fixture, attached bath includes dual sinks and a private toilet room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located across the hall and share a Jack-and-Jill bath. The 2-car garage protrudes at a 45 degree angle, adding dimension to the front elevation.
- Related Plans: Move the master bath with house plans 20157GA and 20158GA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,898 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,898 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 4"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick