One-level Craftsman House Plan with Screened Porch
About This Plan
- Four character-defining, tapered pillars support the front porch of this lovely, one-level craftsman house plan. An optional screened porch and breezeway, connecting the home with the 2-car garage, can be eliminated to stay within budget.
- The large and airy great room greets you upon entering, and features a tray ceiling and ventless gas fireplace. The attached eat-in kitchen boasts lots of storage and windows, and a counter-height snack bar offers a space for casual meals.
- Behind the dining area is access to the large screened porch through a mud area with a built-in bench for storage.
- The rear-facing, master bedroom includes an en suite with dual sinks and large custom shower, across from a spacious walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share the hall bath, and include ample closet space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,587 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,587 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 154 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 63' 4"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12