One Level Flexible Tuscan Home Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This Tuscan-inspired one level house plan has an attractive stone exterior and a flexible layout giving you two or three bedrooms.
- Inside, a cathedral ceiling greets you in the entry and continues to the back of the home through the great room.
- The open-concept floor plan includes a kitchen with center island and large walk-in pantry.
- The dining room features a unique step ceiling is conveniently located near the kitchen and the rear covered porch.
- The den is located off the entry behind french doors and can double as an extra bedroom if needed.
- The master suite includes a step ceiling, spacious walk-in closet and direct access to the laundry. It also enjoys porch access.
- A second bedroom is located off the entry for maximum privacy.
- The 3 car split-load garage gives you lots of room for your cars and storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,507 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,507 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 66' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 838 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss