One-Level Mid Century Modern House Plan with Courtyard
About This Plan
- Opposing shed roofs flank the center entry of this mid-century modern-style house plan that gives you over 2,418 square feet of living space.
- The foyer and courtyard separate the open living space to the left from the bedrooms on the right.
- A vaulted ceiling soars above the great room, anchored by a grand fireplace and open to the island kitchen. Elongated cabinetry expands the kitchen into the pantry for additional storage space.
- The double garage offers entry from the side through a 18' by 9' overhead door. A convenient powder bath and mudroom await inside.
- The clustered bedrooms feature a rear facing owner's suite, lined with glass. Sliding doors open onto the courtyard, and the ensuite provides access to the laundry room through the walk-in closet
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 493010GNT (2,418 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,418 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,418 sq. ft.
- Courtyard: 476 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 476 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 6"
- Depth: 64' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 651 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8-Jan on 12