One-Level Southern House Plan with Screened Porch
About This Plan
- This one-level, Southern house plan offers oodles of exterior charm, as well as a smart interior flow for the modern family.
- The heart of the home boasts a vaulted ceiling above the combined living room and kitchen, where an oversized island rests in the center of the kitchen. A formal dining room resides off the foyer, and overlooks the front porch.
- Utilize the sunroom nook as a cozy reading spot, office space, or music room.
- The master suite provides a true retreat, and features access to the screened porch, along with a lavish en suite and sizable, walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- A storage room off the double garage conceals clutter, and the attached mudroom includes built-in cubbies to organize gear and a powder bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,117 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,117 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 86' 7"
- Max ridge height: 15' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 510 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick