About This Plan
- A stunning combination of brick, stone and siding creates a one-of-a-kind facade.
- A gorgeous curved staircase in the two-story foyer welcomes guests with style.
- The rear of this luxury home plan has both covered and open outdoor entertaning areas as well as multiple bowed windows.
- The living room has a bowed wall of windows and traditional woodwork details such as a coffered ceiling, arch-topped shelves, and a bracketed fireplace mantel.
- The vaulted keeping room has a beautiful triple-arched window that welcomes light and views. A stone fireplace warms the space, making it a favorite gathering spot for the whole family.
- The oversized kitchen has an angled counter that separates it from the keeping room and breakfast nook. Pendant lights brighten the serving bar.
- The "UP" stairs from bedroom #4 go to an attic space , with no windows - The finished space would be determined by you and your builder
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,496 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,074 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,422 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 4"
- Depth: 80' 9"
- Max ridge height: 35' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 727 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12