One-Story 1,800 Square Foot Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- The floor plan of this 1,800 sq., ft., Traditional-Style, 1-story house plan allows it to live as though it were much larger. Just inside from the covered front porch, guests are greeted by an entry hall with a 10-foot-high ceiling and views of the great room through a trio of arched openings. The great room showcases a fireplace on the rear wall, which is flanked by built-in window seats.
- Adjoining the great room is the kitchen and breakfast area, which accesses a large covered porch just beyond the great room, as well as a corner rear porch. The kitchen itself is well-planned, with an angled island work space and generous counter space.
- Just off the kitchen, a mud room and laundry room help to intercept outside messes that might be tracked in from the home's 3-car garage, which features an expansive tandem garage behind one of the two garage bays.
- Sleeping quarters all reside on the opposite side of the home, where the master suite is well appointed with a large bayed window seat in the bedroom. The master bath area features a corner soaking tub, shower and walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 each have walk-in closets and they share a centrally situated Jack-n-Jill bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,800 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,800 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 511 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 8"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 860 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick