One-Story 4400 Square Foot Mountain Craftsman with Large Outdoor Living Porch
About This Plan
- This one-story mountain Craftsman house plan gives you 4,405 square feet of heated living with a vaulted-and-beamed great room and outdoor living porch beyond.
- The kitchen has a large island with seating for 4 and is open to a casual dining area and the great room. A roomy walk-in pantry and access to the garage via drop zone tell you convenience of use was a priority in the design.
- All the bedrooms are located on the left with the master suite having windows to the back and a beamed tray ceiling. The five-fixture bath, two walk-in closets and direct access to the laundry make this a great retreat.
- Across the home, a bunk room is located next to the vaulted game room making this home a favorite sleepover destination.
- The study has a pair of French doors - located near the foyer - gives you a great work-from-home space.
- There are 3 10' by 8' overhead doors giving you access to the side-load garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,405 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,405 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 703 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 103' 0"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1158 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick