One-Story Country Craftsman House Plan with Screened Porch - Architectural Designs
2 - 4
About This Plan
- This attractive, one-story house plan includes elegant details to highlight the Craftsman-style design. Arched windows, stone accents, and a dormer window contribute to the front elevation's curb appeal.
- The great room, dining room, and kitchen combine to create a center for everyday living. A fireplace on the screened porch allows for outdoor living during all seasons.
- A large, walk-in pantry and spacious island provides ample storage and workspace in the kitchen.
- The first-floor, master bedroom is privately situated on one side of the home, and features french doors to a secluded deck, an elegant tray ceiling, roomy walk-in closet, and bathroom with dual sinks and a commode room.
- The walk-out basement makes this home perfect for a sloped lot. The lower level includes 9' ceilings, a large recreation room, two bedrooms with full bathrooms, an exercise room and an office.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 24302TW. Get a 5-car garage with house plan 24407TW and a smaller version with a 2-car garage with house plan 24416TW.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan carries restrictions in the Lake Lanier,, Georgia (zip codes 30504, 30506, 30566 and 30542). Contact us if building in that area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,869 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,672 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,197 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 307 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 114 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 525 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 97' 6"
- Depth: 77' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 834 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss