One-story Country Farmhouse Plan with Vaulted Great Room and Master Bedroom
About This Plan
- Three charming dormer windows top the covered front porch of this one-story, country farmhouse, which features an open concept living space, large rear porch with a summer kitchen, and a private master bedroom.
- Once inside the foyer, barn doors reveal a home office that overlooks the huge front porch. The light-filled great room is topped by a vaulted ceiling centered over a fireplace, and opens to the eat-in kitchen.
- Enjoy the privacy offered by the master bedroom, located on the right side of the home. The master bath includes 5-fixtures and a sizable walk-in closet.
- Three other family bedrooms on the opposite side share a compartmentalized bath.
- The 2-car garage is attached to the rear of the home. Discover built-in lockers just inside the mudroom, next to a powder bath.
- Get 433 square feet of expansion space over the garage when you select the Bonus Room option from the Options drop-down menu. Main level increase to 2,342 square feet with the Bonus Room option.
Bonus Room Option - Main Floor Stairs
Bonus Room Option
Bonus Room w/ 3rd Bay Storage Option - Main Floor Stairs
Bonus Room w/ 3rd Bay Storage Option
Basement Option (no bonus room) - Main Floor Stairs
Bonus and Basement Option - Main Floor Stairs
Bonus and Basement Option - Bonus Room Layout
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,232 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,232 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 788 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 433 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 3"
- Depth: 70' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Framing Type: Stick