One-Story Farmhouse Plan with Vaulted Great Room and Master Suite - 1897 Sq Ft
About This Plan
- This classic farmhouse plan gives you just under 1,900 square feet of heated living space spread across one floor with 3 to 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths and a half bath. Stairs go to a bonus room giving you expansion space over the garage. An 8’-deep covered porch provides shelter as you enter the home through a pair of French doors.
- Step through the foyer and you find yourself in the vaulted great room with exposed beams and a large stonework fireplace. Sliding doors open to the grilling porch in back.
- The kitchen is separated from the great room by a large island that runs in between the great room and the kitchen giving you seating for up to five. The rest of the kitchen gives you lots of counter space and room for a large range. The kitchen also has a large pantry. The dining room is adjacent to the kitchen and gives you windows on two sides of the space.
- The vaulted master bedroom has windows looking out over the rear of the home. The master bath features a double vanity, a free-standing tub and a very roomy glass shower. Above the garage, the bonus room gives you 395 sq. ft. of expansion space and includes a half bath.
- Related Plans: Get a little more room with house plan 70685MK (2,113 sq. ft.) and get an alternate exterior with house plan 70669MK.
Bonus with Half Bath
Main Level Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,897 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,897 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 373 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 395 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 6"
- Depth: 64' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 902 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick