One-story Home Plan with 4 Beds
About This Plan
- Enjoy one level living in this 4 bedroom house plan with a split bedroom layout. The exterior has a blend of stone and siding combining for great curb appeal.
- The home features an open plan with the large master suite having a walk-in closet and 10' tray ceiling. The laundry room is nearby for your convenience.
- The foyer leads you to the large great room which is open to the kitchen and has rear porch access. The room has 10' ceilings and those drop down to 9' in the kitchen and dining area. Oversized windows on the rear allow an abundance of natural light to brighten the room.
- Three bedrooms are clustered on the right side of the home and they share a bath.
- The family entry off the garage has lockers helping you control clutter and the large utility room gives you more space.
- There are two porches that combined give you 192 square feet of covered outdoor space to enjoy.
- The roof is stick framed with an 8:12 pitch.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 51892HZ, 51787HZ, 11767HZ and 11768HZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,736 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,736 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 114 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 78 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 4"
- Depth: 56' 2"
- Max ridge height: 22' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 539 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick