One-Story Home Plan with Gabled Front Porch
About This Plan
- This 3-bed house plan offers you one-level living and a split bedroom layout and comes in two alternate exteriors. A large gable extends over the home giving you a nice covered porch to enjoy the views in the shade.
- Two bedrooms share are located at the front of the home and share a bath. A linen closet is located steps away.
- Two separate areas are joined at the kitchen: the breakfast area and the dining and great room. Sliding doors open from the great room to your back patio.
- A roomy master suite has a walk-in bathroom and a 5-fixture bath.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate elevation with house plan 82257KA and 82259KA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,720 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,720 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 218 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 442 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss