One Story House Plan with a Stately Brick Exterior
About This Plan
- Gorgeous columns frame the entryway into the spacious great room with fireplace.
- Serve your dinner guests in the elegant dining room for formal occasions, or fire up the grill year round on the huge rear grilling porch with outdoor fireplace.
- Three bedrooms and two baths occupy one side of this home while the master suite is privately located on the other. Soak away the days' worries in your whirlpool tub, or simply relax and enjoy the numerous amenities offered in the home.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate layout with house plan 59140ND. Get a side load garage with house plans 70586MK (2,646 sq. ft.) and 59650ND. Downsize to three bedrooms with house plan 59299ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,525 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,525 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 391 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 2"
- Depth: 55' 10"
- Max ridge height: 30' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 534 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick