One-Story House Plan With Vaulted Ceilings and Rear Grilling Porch
About This Plan
- This lovely one-story Craftsman-style house plan has a brick, stone and shingle exterior with a vaulted covered entry.
- A large, open floor plan greets you inside. The great room has a vaulted ceiling and a fireplace and has access to the vaulted porch in back.
- Vaulted ceilings continue in the kitchen with large island that seats up to six.
- The master suite is located in the rear of the home and has access to the porch. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a spacious Jack-and-Jill bathroom with separate sinks and walk-in closets.
- The laundry room features a desk and small sink and the powder room is conveniently located for use by guests.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,253 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,253 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 570 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 6"
- Depth: 61' 2"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 934 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick