One-Story Living 4-Bed Texas-Style Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- Enjoy one-story living in this 4-bed Texas (Hill Country)-style ranch home plan. The exterior has a mix of stone and stucco. Oversized windows flanking the entry make a great statement.
- An office lies behind French doors in the foyer. Ahead, an open floor plan with the vaulted great room and its wood-burning fireplace greet you.
- The kitchen has a large island with twin sinks and room for casual seating. A pantry is steps away and conveniently located from the family entrance making unloading groceries a breeze.
- A rear porch off the dining room gives you an al fresco eating option.
- Three bedrooms are clustered on the right. The game room in back gives the kids a place to burn off their extra energy.
- The master suite is privately located in the back-left corner and has a 10' tray ceiling. Dual vanities and a large walk-in closet, plus a tub, shower, and access to the laundry room through a pocket door make for a very smart design.
Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,044 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,044 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 246 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 198 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 48 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 82' 10"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 736 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick