One-story Modern Acadian House Plan with Central Great Room and Private Master Suite
About This Plan
- This modern Acadian house plan has a dynamic exterior with a mixture of brick, shingles in the gable, clapboard that combine to give it great curb appeal. A large rear porch gives you space for outdoor entertaining.
- To the right of the foyer, a private flex room would make a great home office or a guest bedroom. Ahead, the great room takes center stage and has views to the back and is open to the kitchen.
- A 3'4" wide and 7' deep island in the kitchen gives you both casual seating and prep space. A large walk-in pantry gives you great storage and the dining area is steps away and has direct outdoor access.
- Two bedrooms share a bath and have walk-in closets on the left of the home. This leaves the right side of the home dedicated to the master suite with tray ceiling, five-fixture bath and a walk-in closet.
- There's an open storage area tucked into the left side of the 2-car garage. Pull-down stairs give you access to storage above.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 51833HZ, 51739HZ and 11787HZ.
Main Level - Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,998 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,998 sq. ft.
- Storage: 45 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 236 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 172 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 64 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 10"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 519 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 On 12; 9 on
- Framing Type: Stick