One-Story Modern Farmhouse Plan with Open Concept Living
About This Plan
- Welcome home to your one-story modern farmhouse plan with a board and batten exterior and a brick skirt. Four columns support the 6'-deep front porch with the front door centered and flanked by matching pairs of windows giving the home great symmetry.
- The open concept floor plan reveals itself as soon as you step inside. Your views extend to the back of the great room that is open to the kitchen. A set of french doors take you to the 9-deep rear porch in back.
- The kitchen has a large island (3'4" by 8') giving you prep space as well as room for casual seating. A barn door slides open to give you access to the roomy walk-in pantry with a built-in desk, a countertop and shelves.
- The master suite occupies the left side of the home and has a 10' tray ceiling., walk-in closet and a four-fixture bath. Laundry is located nearby. Across the home, two bedrooms share a bath.
- A door in back of the 2-car garage with pull-down attic stairs) takes you to the family entry where lockers help contain clutter.
- Related Plan: Get an expanded garage with an oversized 3rd bay, a powder room off the mudroom, and a larger laundry on a reversed version of this house plan 51925HZ (1,797 sq.ft.)
Main Floor - Basement Version
Main Floor - Side-entry Garage Option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,706 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,706 sq. ft.
- Storage: 32 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 340 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 222 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 118 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 467 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick