One-Story Transitional House Plan Under 1700 Square Feet with Outdoor Living with Fireplace
About This Plan
- This one-story Transitional house plan has a beautiful painted brick exterior with swooping rooflines and a breathtaking round-arched covered entry and glass entry.
- The left side of the home is open front to back and connects to the outdoor living room with fireplace when you open the sliders on the back wall.
- Bedrooms line the right side of the home with the master suite in back and laundry conveniently located for all.
- The kitchen has a hidden pantry and an island with double sink and casual seating.
- DELIVERY NOTE: Please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,663 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,663 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 238 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 163 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 6"
- Depth: 81' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 525 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"