Open Concept 4-Bed Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- This craftsman style has some featured amenities like a second floor loft and laundry room.
- On the main floor when you enter the house there is a large great room perfect for a family get together.
- The master bedroom is located left of the great room and has its own hallway and section of the house to keep it secluded.
- Located at the rear of the house there is a large covered porch perfect for the summer.
- Three additional bedrooms are located upstairs with all of them having a spacious walk-in closet.
- To complete this design, a full loaded garage is on the side to allow it to be hidden.
- Related Plan: Get a finished walkout basement with a fifth bedroom and more with house plan 890128AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,485 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,213 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,272 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 564 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 60' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1337 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss