Open Concept 5-Bed Craftsman Home Plan on a Finished Walkout Basement
About This Plan
- This Craftsman-style house plan gives you five bedrooms with the finished walkout basement and is perfect for your rear-sloping lot.
- On the main floor when you enter the house there is a large great room perfect for a family get together.
- The master bedroom is located left of the great room and has its own hallway and section of the house to keep it secluded.
- Located at the rear of the house there is a large covered porch perfect for the summer.
- Three additional bedrooms are located upstairs with all of them having a spacious walk-in closet.
- A 4-car side-load garage gives you great vehicle storage while not cluttering the front of the home with your garage.
- The lower level gives you the fifth bedroom plus a family room with outdoor access, an exercise room and loads of storage.
- Related Plan: Finish the lower level later - or get a crawl or slab foundation - with house plan 890088AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,853 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,368 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,213 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,272 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 280 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 60' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1337 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss