Open Floor Plan & Vaulted Family Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A delightful open floor plan enhances this spacious Craftsman home plan with a screened porch and outdoor fireplace.
- From the foyer, you can see the formal dining room with tray ceiling or step right to the quiet study.
- In the rear, the two-story family room is open to the huge kitchen with island and the nook with windows on two sides. An extra large walk-in closet off the garage entrance is the perfect place to keep coats and clutter out of sight.
- On the second floor, the owner's suite has a vaulted ceiling, its own deck and a built-in wet bar. An upstairs laundry lies close by for convenience.
- Two large family bedrooms with built-in desks share a hall bath with a cedar closet.
- An optional lower level can be finished to add more space.
- Related Plans: Downsize with house plans 14334RK (2,982 s.f.) and 14313RK (2,278 s.f.). Get a side-entry garage with house plans 14326RK (2,740 s.f.) and 14327RK (2,734 s.f.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,289 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,680 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,609 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 232 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 288 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 96' 6"
- Depth: 55' 6"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1008 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss