Open Floor Plan with Options
About This Plan
- A stone and brick facade graces this house plan. It comes in multiple versions to suit many tastes.
- Off the L-shaped covered porch step inside and note the open floor plan. Views extend straight through to the kitchen in the back and step through an arch and see how the dining and living rooms connect.
- A laundry room and powder room are located just off the garage.
- Upstairs you'll find a cluster of 3 bedrooms. The master has a large walk-in closet.
- Related Plans: Get a family room over the garage with house plan 90137PD.
- Eliminate the garage with house plan 90136PD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,482 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 776 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 706 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 776 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 296 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss