Open Interior Design
About This Plan
- Capped with patterned chimney pots and embellished with keystone decorations, the flue works in harmony with the steeply pitched hip roof to amplify the bucolic flavor of this house plan.
- French doors help to brighten the immense great room - a combination living/dining room and kitchen. The kitchen is situated along the outer wall to maximize the openness of the interior design. The nine-foot ceiling amplifies the spacious feeling of this living area.
- A laundry alcove conceals a stacked washer/dryer unit, while in the far corner; a half-bath and a utility closet complete the first floor of this rustic home plan.
- The second floor bedroom has a private bath measuring 5'x8' and plenty of closet space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,075 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 655 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 420 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 2"
- Depth: 29' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 7' 7"