Open Layout and Grand Staircase
About This Plan
- Two key design elements combine to make this Traditional house plan something special - the foyer and the curved staircase.
- The two-story foyer has sweeping views of the dining room, great room and breakfast nook, thanks to the open layout.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls that block the views.
- Note the home office tucked away in back, giving you a quiet place to work from home or just escape and read that great book.
- The lovely curved staircase takes you to the upper floor where you have three family bedrooms and a gorgeous master suite with its own sitting room.
- Both the master bathroom and walk-in closet are spacious.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,664 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,231 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,433 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 46' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 803 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12