Open Layout Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- A graceful front porch wraps around the foyer and dining room of this beautiful Traditional house plan.
- The foyer is closed off from the inside of the house, using pockets doors that keep the cold air out from the main living area.
- In the formal living room, the ceiling vaults up and whole room can be closed off with double doors to keep noise down.
- A half wall separates the eating nook from the family room at the back of the house.
- From the kitchen island, you can keep an eye on family activities.
- On the upper floor, three bedrooms, a den and two bathrooms can accommodate a large family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,428 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,312 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,116 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 293 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss