Over-Sized Mountain House Plan
5 - 7
About This Plan
- Five bedrooms on the main floor plus the option of two more if you finish the lower level make this a fabulous house plan for a large family who want to entertain royally.
- The informal layout of the main living area has that popular open feel, yet you get a quiet den and a second floor library when you want to be alone.
- The covered rear porch is flanked by two open decks on either side.
- Two jack and jill bathrooms serve the four family bedrooms on the main level with the luxurious master suite close by.
- You'll have the whole second floor to yourself and a cozy fireplace for reading in the library.
- Finish the lower level to add 3,145 square feet of amazing living space.
- All the bells and whistles will include a craft room, home theater, a dedicated exercise room and both a games room and family room plus two bedroom suites for overnight guests.
- There's even a huge four car garage so everyone gets a bay.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,591 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,100 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 491 sq. ft.
- Deck: 1,242 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,599 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 3,145 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5, 6, & 7
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 147' 0"
- Depth: 92' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1515 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss