About This Plan
- This classic family log home provides for peaceful comfort with a covered wooden porch. Through the foyer, the entry is filled with light from above and leads to the large dining room.
- A useful hobby/laundry room with sink and plenty of cabinet space is off of the kitchen with island/bar.
- The Great room has a grand fireplace between two doors. The master suite has private outdoor access and a master bath with a walk-in closet, split vanities, whirlpool bath and shower.
- The upstairs bedrooms are very large with ample closet space. The full bath has dual access and ample closet space.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation: Basement, crawl space, daylight basement. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,112 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,922 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,190 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 372 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 43' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick