Prairie House Plan with Balcony Bridge
About This Plan
- Dramatic good looks and contemporary influences accent this Prairie style house plan.
- Two-story ceilings rise up in the foyer and sunken great room creating a striking first impression of the home.
- The open layout makes it easy for you to see family members while cooking meals.
- Glass on three walls of the dining room make this a bright and airy place to eat.
- An abundance of easily-reached porches and decks beckon you to enjoy the fresh air outdoors.
- The stunning vaulted master suite on the second floor is huge and comes with a big sitting area and a private covered deck where you can sip your morning coffee.
- A balcony bridge connects the master suite to the other bedroom on this floor.
- Three more bedrooms lie on the finished lower level, along with a sunken rec room complete with large wet bar for entertaining.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,931 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,781 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,710 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,440 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 3"
- Depth: 62' 2"
- Type: Detached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side