Great Room with Fireplace and Wall of Windows
About This Plan
- Window boxes, stone and stucco and shuttered windows all work well together to create a home plan that's sure to be a feature in any neighborhood.
- Arched openings lead you to the great room where you'll love the fireplace and built-in cabinets as well as the wall of windows that lets in plenty of natural light.
- The adjacent kitchen and dining areas features a large breakfast bar, walk-in pantry, and direct access to the covered porch out back.
- The master suite is located in the back left of the home and is sure to pamper with its step ceilings in the bedroom, dual sinks and Jacuzzi tub. A second bedroom that can double as a den is located to the left of the entry.
- Related Plans: Get a finished lower level with house plan 89676AH (1,124 of living space featuring a large family room with wet bar and adjacent game room, an additional bedroom and a full bath and a wine cellar).
- Get an alternate exterior with house plan 89867AH.
- Get a duplex with house plan 89252AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,016 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,016 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 4"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 789 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss