Prairie Modern House Plan for Side Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- This beautiful Prairie Northwest Modern home plan is ideally placed on a slightly side-sloping lot with views to the rear.
- An open concept main floor with features a large open kitchen with views across to the dining and great rooms.
- The great room has sliding doors that access the large covered deck in back and a fireplace.
- The den is set off from the foyer behind french doors and has views out the front through two extra tall windows.
- The bedrooms are located upstairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,887 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 992 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 895 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 8"
- Depth: 45' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 460 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss