Prairie Style Home with Master Down
About This Plan
- This master down Prairie-style house plan has a magnificent exterior and signatue low pitched roof.
- The main floor master suite is down a hall from the 2-story great room insuring your privacy. A door gives you access to the covered rear patio.
- The central great room is open to the kitchen with an island with seating and the adjacent nook. You can access the covered patio for al fresco dining and enjoyment.
- A formal dining room is accessible through a walk-through butler's pantry.
- The main floor den has a full bath making it perfect for long term guests.
- Upstairs you'll find three large bedroom suites, a bonus room and volumes of shared space with the great room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,672 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,400 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,273 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 65' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 483 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss