Prairie Style House Plan with Bonus Room Included
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A giant bonus room is included in the total heated living area of this handsome Prairie style house plan.
- With it's flex room, open floor plan and a large family foyer with built-ins, this home is ready-made for comfortable family living.
- Pocket doors close the den off from the foyer and this room can easily serve as an extra bedroom with its walk-in closet and attached bathroom.
- The huge L-shaped main living area in back is all open concept - a boon to family togetherness.
- Note the giant kitchen island that can seat 5 people.
- Two sliding glass doors take you out to the covered outdoor living area with it fireplace.
- The spacious master suite boasts a stand alone soaker tub and a huge walk-in closet.
- A second floor laundry room adds convenience.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,184 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,572 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,612 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 64' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 804 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss