Prairie Style House Plan with Five Bedrooms and Bonus Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This two-story Prairie style house plan delivers five bedrooms, an open floor plan and a big second floor bonus room, all with great style.
- The gently curved staircase is the first thing you see as you enter the two-story foyer.
- A wide opening on the right lets you see into the large formal dining room and the fifth bedroom or den lies to the left.
- An upscale kitchen comes with tons of counter space and both a butler's pantry and a walk-in food storage pantry.
- On the kitchen island, the raised counter lets you hide dishes and clutter while cooking.
- Built-ins flank the great room fireplace and sliding glass doors lead out to the BBQ porch.
- Building out over the garage makes the second floor even bigger than the first floor so you get four bedrooms, a laundry room and that big bonus room.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
- Related Plan: Get a larger version with a different layout with 23739JD (6,351 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,014 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,482 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,532 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 615 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss