Prairie Style House Plan with Rec Room and Exercise Room
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This two-story Prairie style house plan delivers four bedrooms, an open floor plan and a big second floor bonus room, all with great style.
- Get an upscale kitchen with a walk-in food storage pantry and room for an eight burner cook top.
- The huge kitchen island comes with a second sink so you can have more than one person helping out in the kitchen.
- Built-ins lie to the right of the great room fireplace and double doors lead out to the side covered porch.
- Building out over the garage makes the second floor even bigger than the first floor so you get three bedrooms, a laundry room with folding counter and that big bonus room.
- Homeowners get their own private deck and a romantic fireplace in the luxurious master suite.
- The finished lower level features a dedicated exercise room, a full bathroom and a fun rec room for the whole faily to enjoy.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with a different layout with 23750JD (3,014 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,022 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 819 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,553 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,650 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 80 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 84 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 68 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 5"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 689 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss