Prairie-Style House Plan with Sunken Bonus Room
About This Plan
- A slanted shed roof sits on top of the front porch of this Prairie style house plan, giving you a unique entry into the home.
- The open floor plan is immediately visible from the foyer, with views of the huge sun deck in back.
- Practical and functional, the home comes with a huge walk-in coat closet and a giant walk-in pantry.
- The formal dining room gets a special coffered ceiling that makes dining here a real treat.
- On the second floor, a key design element is the sunken bonus room that is sure to be a favorite with family and friends alike.
- Every bedroom gets a walk-in closet and the second floor laundry room is a real time saver.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,917 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,827 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,090 sq. ft.
- Deck: 233 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,504 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 894 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss