Prairie Style Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This prairie style ranch home plan sports massive columns that lead you to a front courtyard as you enter. 15' ceilings lead you from the entry to the spacious great room where you'll love the 2-story wall of windows that lets in plenty of natural light.
- Walls in the den also rise 15' with a window view of the front courtyard.
- A fireplace flanked by built-in cabinets creates a cozy atmosphere for entertaining. A soffeted opening leads you to the right into the kitchen where you'll find an eat-in island, walk-in pantry and computer desk.
- The bedrooms are located to the left of the entry and include a master suite complete with lots of closet space, a corner Jacuzzi tub and split sinks.
- The second bedroom also has a walk-in closet and is found just off the entry.
- A three-stall split-load garage rounds out this Prairie style ranch home plan.
- The roof has an 8 on 12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,017 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,017 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 250 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 50' 4"
- Max ridge height: 19' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 897 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss