Prairie Style Split Level House Plan
About This Plan
- Brick, wood and stucco blend together beautifully on the exterior of this Prairie style split level house plan.
- A short flight of stairs leads to the front door. Follow the hallway past the home office to the spacious kitchen with its big island and walk-in pantry.
- From here the views flow into the large dining area and swing around to the large living room.
- Sliding glass doors open to the rear deck.
- The garage is on the ground level where the family foyer has a big walk-in coat closet.
- Bedrooms are all up on the second floor where you get a walk-in linen closet and a hall washer/dryer.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,105 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,055 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,050 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 41 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,055 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 374 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss