Quaint Covered Entry
About This Plan
- A starter home or empty nest home best describes this traditional style home plan. A quaint covered entry welcomes you into a foyer leading you past two bedrooms and a full bath to the master suite. Convenient to the living area, this spacious master suite has a private bath with a double vanity and extra large walk-in closet.
- The great room has a vaulted ceiling, plenty of wall space and a sliding glass door to the back yard.
- A quaint dining area has two large windows and opens to the kitchen.
- The garage accesses the home through the laundry room.
- Related Plans: See these related house plans - 59059ND, 59137ND, 59138ND, 59780ND, and 59782ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,250 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,250 sq. ft.
- Entry: 40 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 43' 2"
- Max ridge height: 18' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 389 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick