Starter House Plan with Options
About This Plan
- A starter home or empty nest home best describes this traditional style home plan. A quaint covered entry welcomes you into a foyer leading you past two bedrooms and a full bath to the great room with fireplace.
- The mast suite is convenient to the living area and has a private bath and his and her closets. Laundry is right outside the room for convenience.
- The dining room is open to the kitchen which has bar seating. A small grilling porch is just steps away.
- Related Plans: See these related house plans - 59059ND, 59138ND, 59303ND, 59137ND, and 59780ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,356 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,356 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 101 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 37' 6"
- Depth: 56' 10"
- Max ridge height: 17' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 397 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick