About This Plan
- Traditional stylings make this home plan a neighborhood favorite.
- Boxed columns on both the front and rear grilling-porch, as well as, window shutters give this design a bit of country appeal.
- This compact floor plan has three bedrooms and two full bathrooms giving the entire family plenty of space.
- The breakfast room and spacious kitchen share a bar with extra seating - making a handy buffet while entertaining friends and family.
- Related Plans: See these related house plans - 59059ND, 59137ND, 59303ND, 59780ND, and 59782ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,210 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,210 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 82 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 96 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 2"
- Depth: 50' 2"
- Max ridge height: 17' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 435 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick