Radial Glass Walls
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A unique entry tucked into a rotunda sets this home plan apart. Simple elegance abounds as rooms flow into one another easily, creating a relaxed lifestyle.
- A radial glass window located just off the rear of the parlor is your first glimpse of what this house plan has to offer. To the left of the foyer, at the entrance to the master suite, is a captivating barrel ceiling, separating the grand study from a French door that leads to the verandah.
- Through that entry unfolds an impressive master bedroom with yet another radial window situated in the sitting area, offering panoramic views of the outside.
- The parlor begins the entertaining experience with the formal dining room and alluring wet bar with a barrel ceiling. The family room, dinette and kitchen are all opened together creating an intimate, casual atmosphere.
- Only a wall of sliding glass doors separates the outside where the outdoor kitchen and pool area are waiting. Also downstairs is an inconspicuous, private suite.
- The stairway is located off the family room and leads to the private loft which can easily become a play room or game room. Two additional bedroom suites and a covered lanai complete the casual feel of this home.