Ranch Living with Three-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This ranch home plan is designed for functionality. A vaulted ceiling in the great room lends to a feeling of spaciousness.
- The convenient kitchen/breakfast area includes a built-in desk, pantry, island and access to the laundry room.
- The master bedroom enjoys coffered ceilings, a walk-in closet and private bath.
- Related Plans: This plan is also available in alternate versions, including 22007SL (two dormers), 22009SL (one dormer) and 22006SL.
- Need more space? See house plan 2293SL (1,902 sq. ft.) in a reverse layout.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,642 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,642 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 701 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss