Ranch Living with Three-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This appealing ranch house plan is designed with an open floor plan making family activities a breeze.
- The vaulted great room is eye catching with a center fireplace flanked with built-in shelves.
- Designed for convenience, the kitchen/breakfast area enjoys a planning desk, large pantry and plenty of counter space.
- The laundry/mud room is located off the 3-car garage and includes a half bath.
- All three bedrooms have ample closet space.
- Related Plans: Need less room? See these plans in reverse layout - 22007SL (two dormers), 22009SL (one dormer), 22006SL and 2292SL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,902 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,902 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 44' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 701 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss