Remarkable Contemporary House Plan Covered Deck off Master
About This Plan
- A blend of exterior materials add visual interest and contribute to the remarkable curb appeal offered by this two-story, contemporary house plan.
- The main level consists of an open layout, which combines the great room, dining area, and kitchen into one comfortable space. A warm fireplace, wine room, and nearby outdoor living space set the ambiance when entertaining, while a large island serves as a natural gathering spot.
- For a quieter space to relax, enjoy the den located behind the 3-car garage. Down the hall, a guest bedroom includes a full bath and walk-in closet.
- The spacious, second level boasts a covered deck off the master bedroom. The lavish, master bath includes an oversize shower and a roomy, walk-in closet.
- A bonus room - factored into the total living area of the home - provides a fun space upstairs for all to enjoy, and three secondary bedrooms surround the laundry room for added convenience.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,590 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,279 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,311 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 50' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 773 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss